Volunteer Registration for 2019 State Summer Games at SELU May 17-19.
Volleyball, Track & Field, Bocce, and Softball Throw will take place at Southeastern Louisiana University (500 W University Avenue, Hammond, LA 70402).
- Volleyball - Pennington Student Activity Center (1350 N General Pershing St, Hammond, LA 70401)
- Track & Field - SELU Track & Field (corner of N. Oak St. and W. University Ave.)
- Bocce - SELU Football Practice Field (N. General Pershing St. by Alumni Field)
- Softball Throw - field immediately outside Pennington Center (corner of W. University Ave. and N. General Pershing St.)
Power Lifting will take place at Spoga Fitness Center (811 C M Fagan Dr, Hammond, LA 70403)
Healthy Athletes will take place in the Kinesiology and Health Sciences Building on SELU's campus (400 Tennessee Avenue P.O. Box 10845. Hammond, LA 70402)
Meal/Drink volunteers will meet at the following venues:
- Friday Dinner - Strawberry Stadium (W. Dakota St., Hammond, LA 70401)
- Saturday (all meals) - Student Union 2nd Floor (303 W Texas Ave, Hammond, LA 70402)
- Sunday Breakfast - Operations Center (Zachary Taylor Hall), Sunday Lunch - Pennington Center
Support Team volunteers will meet at the following venues:
- Friday PM shift - Strawberry Stadium (W. Dakota St., Hammond, LA 70401)
- Saturday AM/PM Shifts - Pennington Center (1350 N General Pershing St, Hammond, LA 70401)
- Sunday shift - Pennington Center (1350 N General Pershing St, Hammond, LA 70401)
Please complete the form below to register as a volunteer for the 2019 State Summer Games. If you need to leave early, please indicate the day and time in the comments section.