Northeast Law Enforcement Torch Run Area
LETR Northeast (NE) Area Coordinator
Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office
Northeast Area Torch Run Routes
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
Morehouse Parish, Bastrop
Check-in at 8:00 AM
Run starts at: 8:30 AM
Run distance: 59 miles
- Pre-Run Activity: A brief Ceremony will be held at Morehouse Parish Courthouse, north side of building (100 E. Madison Ave., Bastrop, 71220) and a walk with SOLA athletes around the buildinG
- Start: Morehouse Parish Courthouse (100 E. Madison Ave., Bastrop, 71220)
- Run S/B on US-165 towards Monroe
- Right on Forsythe Bypass in Monroe
- At 11:45 participants will drive/ride to the Wal-Mart on Louisville Avenue
- At Noon there will be a 2 Mile Media Run
- Media run will begin at Wal-Mart on Louisville turning South onto Walnut Street and stopping at the Ouachita Parish Courthouse for a brief ceremony with area athletes. (We will include Run with the Law participants on this leg of the run).
- At 1:30 the run will continue from the Ouachita Parish Court on South Grand to Hwy 165 stopping at the Spotted Dog in Columbia
- At 3:30 we will have a media run over Columbia Bridge and finish the run to Georgetown before dinner on the river at Columbia.
This is an event for the Northeast Area. Male and female athletes from the area will compete. To play, coach or volunteer for this event see your area contacts.
This is an event for all Areas. Male and female athletes from across the state will compete in Basketball, Bowling and Tennis. Sign up today to play, coach or volunteer for this event.